North American Journal of Medical Sciences
In order for your article to be published in the North American Journal of Medical Sciences, you must agree to the terms and conditions listed below:
- You grant to North American Journal of Medical Sciences the right to publish the Article in North American Journal of Medical Sciences or any third party repositories such as PubMed Central, Google Scholar, Yahoo or Google, etc. This is a worldwide, irrevocable, and royalty-free license to publish the Article online, in which it is now or in the future capable of existence and in any language. The Article may be published in whole or in part, alone or in combination with other articles.
- As author, you remain the copyright owner of the Article, unless copyright is owned by your employer. You retain the following rights to re-use the Article:
- downloading the Article whenever you wish;
- sharing electronic or print copies of the Article with colleagues;
- posting an electronic version of the Article on your own personal website, on your employer’s website/repository, and on free public servers in your subject area;
- using the Article within your employer’s institution or company for educational or research purposes, including use in course packs;
- In all such cases above, however, you must ensure the Article in whole or in part is made available through North American Journal of Medical Sciences. The North American Journal of Medical Sciences shall be identified as the original publisher and the citation details of the article shall be listed.
- You certify that the entire Article is an original creation of the Author(s) and none of the material in the manuscript has been published previously, is included in another manuscript, or is currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. You also certify that this manuscript has not been accepted for publication elsewhere, and that you have not assigned, licensed, or otherwise transferred any right or interest in the manuscript to anyone. Moreover, should the North American Journal of Medical Sciences request the data upon which the manuscript is based, you shall produce it. Authors are responsible for applying for permission for rights for all borrowed materials and are responsible for paying any fees related to the applications of these permissions.
- This Agreement will be valid for the North American Journal of Medical Sciences, its publisher, licensees, assignees and successors in business.
- You agree to the North American Journal of Medical Sciences using any images from the Article on the cover of the Journal, and in any marketing material.
- You authorize the North American Journal of Medical Sciences to act on your behalf to defend the copyright in the Article if anyone should infringe it, although there is no obligation on the part of the North American Journal of Medical Sciences to act in this way.